AdDaptive Intelligence is looking for a Business Analyst with experience in business intelligence and data analysis to join our fast-growing team. As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for identifying and analyzing business operations and processes in order to provide recommendations for improvement to senior management. An ideal candidate will have a business analytics degree or equivalent experience. Experience in ad tech, digital media or direct marketing is a plus.
Analyze business operations and processes to provide AdDaptive with a competitive edge.
- Work with senior leadership to understand and uncover potential gaps in business processes and operations.
- Provide pricing and cost analysis recommendations to help maximize margins.
- Perform market research of competitors and present learnings throughout the organization.
- Perform statistical analysis of sales process and make recommendations to improve win rates.
- Uncover additional opportunities for data and statistical analysis within the organization.
- A degree in business analytics, finance, mathematics, computer science, statistics, or data science.
- 2+ years of experience in business analytics or business intelligence.
- Strong understanding of the ad tech and programmatic marketing eco-system preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and work well within an individual and team environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication, written, and presentation skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Competitive salary
- Health & dental insurance covered 100% by AdDaptive
- 15 days paid time off
- 12 company holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Game room, drinks, coffee, snacks, etc.
- Regular team events
- Onsite cafeteria and fitness center
Email us at email@example.com explaining why you're the best fit for the Business Analyst position. Be sure to include your name, email, phone, resume and anything else you feel is highly relevant.