AdDaptive Intelligence is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team. As a Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating and inputting data into our internal system. An ideal candidate will have experience working in an administrative support role. This role will report to the Director of National Sales and will assist the sales representatives in reaching their revenue goals.
Perform administrative support to improve sales productivity and increase revenue
- Act as a liaison among teams (Sales-Media Planning-Account Management/Operations).
- Enter all campaign materials into our internal platform.
- Ensure all data in our internal platform is up-to-date.
- Create and pull previews and match reports for sales reps.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to adopt and use custom technology and tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and work well within an individual and team environment.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive salary
- 401K and profit sharing
- Health & dental insurance covered 100% by AdDaptive
- 15 days paid time off
- 12 company holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Game room, drinks, coffee, snacks, etc.
- Regular team events
- Onsite cafeteria and fitness center
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you're the best fit for the Sales Coordinator position. Be sure to include your name, email, phone, resume and anything else you feel is highly relevant.