AdDaptive Intelligence is looking for talented Digital Media Planner with experience in digital media, programmatic advertising or ad tech to join our fast growing team. As a member of Media Planning team you will be responsible for building and planning successful digital media campaigns for leading brand advertisers.
This position requires daily communication with advertising agencies and our internal sales and marketing teams to ensure media campaigns are strategically built and planned to achieve our client’s goals and objectives. An ideal candidate will have relevant media planning experience and should be familiar with Advertising Agencies, Digital RFPs and selling or managing digital media campaigns.
- Work closely with the Sales team to manage agency and client RFP cycle
- Produce all pre-sales documents including presentations and proposals
- Collaborate with Sales to create meaningful campaign strategy to meet client goals and objectives
- Lead pre-sale communication among all internal teams, as well as with agency and client partners
- Assist in agency / client meeting prep
- Work with cross-functional teams, such as inventory, product, creative services, etc.
- By working with Account Management, have a solid level of understanding of media analytics and be able to apply campaign insights to proposals
- Play a role in pipeline management and reporting in CRM system.
- Manage and strengthen proposal materials, suggest enhancements were appropriate
- Meet weekly with Sales and Account Management to discuss campaign performance or issues
- 1 - 3 years of experience in media, or as a Media Planner at a digital or mobile company, publisher or agency
- Experience with media tools; Doubleclick, AppNexus, etc…
- An understanding of technologies and technical aspects used in digital/mobile advertising and reporting, various targeting methodologies, and ad serving.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing competing priorities
- Approach work with a ‘customer-first’ mentality
- Excellent numerical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and in-person communication skills
- Aim to deliver accurate and creative ideas in an error-free and timely fashion
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Free Health & Dental Insurance
- 15 days paid time off
- 12 company Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Game room, drinks, coffee, snacks, etc.
- Regular team events
- Onsite Cafeteria and Fitness Center