AdDaptive Intelligence is looking for talented individuals with experience in programmatic advertising, ad tech or digital media. The Programmatic Account Manager will work closely with clients and partners to oversee the execution and optimization of programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, social and video channels, as well as provide critical day-to-day support and service and find opportunities to create additional value for our clients.
As a key member of our team, the Programmatic Account Manager will regularly work with all divisions including sales, business development, product and operations. Candidates must be comfortable taking risks and have an entrepreneurial spirit that will allow them to be successful in a dynamic start-up culture.
- Manage and support a number of publisher accounts to communicate campaign details, provide inventory forecasts, assist in responding to RFPs, and discuss additional revenue opportunities
- Own campaign performance and pacing; explore opportunities for optimization
- Master programmatic media technologies, including DSPs, DMP, 3rd party data, ad servers and ad exchanges
- Data analysis in Excel, including Pivot Tables & basic statistics
- Work with the Product team to enhance the capabilities of our platform
- Assist Sales team in developing and executing marketing campaigns and materials
- Proactive, self-starter, capable of setting goals and reporting progress
- Strong understanding of programmatic advertising and/or digital media
- Analytical thinker; ability to solve problems using data and marketing performance
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to provide world-class, professional client service and support
- Experience with RTB and Audience Data a plus
- High degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Excel/spreadsheet capabilities
- 2+ years of experience in programmatic advertising, digital media or ad tech