This Privacy Notice covers the use of personal information collected via our website, AdDaptive.com, or through your other communications with us. For information about the use of personal information by our advertising platform, please see the AdDaptive Platform Privacy Notice.
Who We Are
AdDaptive Intelligence, Inc. (AdDaptive) is a B2B advertising platform company. AdDaptive is a Delaware company with an address at 77 Fourth Avenue, 6th Floor, Waltham, MA 02451. Through the use of our technology platform (Platform), we provide digital advertising services to brands, advertising agencies, and digital publishers. Through the course of providing our services, we place digital advertisements on third-party websites on behalf of our clients.
Information We Collect
On the AdDaptive.com website we provide a form for users interested in learning more to submit their information in order to communicate with our staff to learn more about our Platform and services. In those cases, our form allows users the opportunity to provide name, email, company, interest, phone number and a custom message, if they wish. We refer to this information as “Form Data.” We also collect personal information when people e-mail or write us.
We also collect personal information concerning job applicants. We currently accept job applications via e-mail and in writing to our postal address. In the future, we may accept job applications through our website.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies:
For users who are outside of the EEA, the AdDaptive.com website uses pixel tags and cookies, both of which are widely used on the Internet.
- Cookies are small text files that contain a string of alphanumeric characters. When a user visits a website or views an ad, cookies are sent through the user’s web browser and stored on the user’s device.
- Pixel Tags are small images or strings of code on a web page. Pixel tags allow the operator of the web page, or a third party who serves the pixel tag, to set, read, and modify cookies.
How and Why We Share Any Data With Others
We generally do not share Form Data or other personal information that is subject to this Notice with any other entity, but we may transfer it to a successor if our business is acquired. Also, in rare circumstances, if needed to enforce our legal rights or if required by law or a court order, we may share Form Data with authorized persons.
How Long Data is Kept
Form Data is kept for 90 days and expunged. Other personal information is kept for so long as we have a legitimate business need to keep it.
Children and Privacy
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children in connection with our website. If we become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has provided personally identifiable information through our website, we will immediately remove the individual’s personally identifiable information from our files.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may change our Privacy Notice from time to time. If we change our Privacy Notice, we will post a prominent message on our website for at least one month. Our most current Privacy Notice and all updates will always be posted on this section of our website.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this Privacy Notice, please contact us at email@example.com, or write us at:
AdDaptive Intelligence, Inc.
77 Fourth Ave, 6tth Floor
Waltham, MA 02451
Additional GDPR Information (Corporate)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and national data protection laws may apply to our processing of personal data (referred to in this notice as “personal information”) of people in the European Economic Area (EEA). This additional information applies to people in the EEA.
Data Controller: AdDaptive is the data controller with respect to Form Data and other personal information that is subject to this Notice. AdDaptive has also appointed a local representative in the EEA to act on our behalf. To contact our local EEA representative, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories of Personal Information: The categories of personal information that we collect are explained in our main Privacy Notice above.
Purpose of Processing: AdDaptive processes the personal information covered by this Notice for purpose of marketing our Platform and related services, responding to queries about our Platform and our business, for considering job applications, and other purposes relating to running our B2B advertising business.
Lawful Bases for Personal Data Use by AdDaptive: We primarily process personal information based on our legitimate interests, such as promoting our business, measuring the success of our efforts to promote our business, improving our marketing and communications strategies, and recruiting employees.
We may also process personal data on other bases permitted by the GDPR and applicable laws, such as when the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations or to enforce our legal rights.
We request that you do not submit any sensitive personal information to us. We will delete any sensitive personal information sent to us by anyone in the EEA.
Recipients of your Personal Information: As noted above in our main Privacy Notice, we generally do not share Form Data or other personal information that is subject to this Notice with any other entity, but we may transfer it to a successor if our business is acquired. Also, in rare circumstances, if needed to enforce our legal rights or if required by law or a court order, we may share Form Data with authorized persons.
Legal Basis for Transfer of Personal Data from EU to US: We are located in the USA. By submitting information to us via our website, by e-mail, telephone, post or any other means, you consent to its transfer to the USA. The privacy laws of the USA differ from the data protection laws of the EEA and may provide a lower level of protection of personal information than European laws.
Retention Period: We retain personal information for the periods described above in our main Privacy Notice.
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Currently, various browsers — including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari — offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites’ visited by the user about the user’s browser DNT preference setting. We do not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals with respect to sites we provide, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. We will take all steps required by any such browser signals for the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
California Consumer Privacy Act Rights. Under the CCPA, California residents have certain rights regarding their personally identifiable information. If you would like to exercise these rights on or after January 1, 2020, please contact us using the email address, toll free phone number, or physical mailing address listed within “Contact Us” section. As provided by CCPA, we may require you to provide information to allow us to verify your identity before providing the requested information. It may take us some time to respond to your request, but we will do so within the requirements of the CCPA.
This Privacy Notice provides you disclosure regarding the personal information we collect from you and the purposes for doing so. Please see the section “Information We Collect” as provided above. We do not sell your personal information as provided under the CCPA at this time. Please see below for a description of your CCPA rights.
- Right to request disclosure as to personal
information we have collected about you:
- Upon a verifiable request, made through one of the methods provided within the “Contact Information” section below, we will disclose to you the items listed below, one or more of which may be provided by reference to this Policy:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about the you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected.
- The business purpose behind collecting the personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared the information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to request deletion: upon a verifiable
request, made through one of the methods provided within the “Contact
Information” section below, we will delete personal information we have
regarding you and direct our service providers to delete your personal
information from their records, to the extent provided by the CCPA. Please note that one or more exceptions may
cause us to deny your deletion request as set forth below:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personally identifiable information provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Right to be free from discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA. Please keep in mind that under certain circumstances, we may charge you a different price or rate, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to us by your personal information.
- We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including hosting and maintenance, error monitoring, debugging, performance monitoring, billing, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We may share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services. We also require these third parties to maintain the privacy and security of the personally identifiable information they process on our behalf.
EU Personal Data Rights
Your rights to access, correct, restrict or delete your personal data and object to processing
You have the right to request access to your personal data, to have your personal data corrected, restricted or deleted, and to object to our processing of your personal data. Your rights may be subject to various limitations under the GDPR. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any concerns about our processing of your personal data, please contact us in any of the ways listed in the section “Contact Us”. The GDPR’s data portability rights are not relevant to the kinds of processing that we do in connection with our website.
We only send B2B marketing e-mails. We do not send marketing e-mails to consumers. If you are receiving marketing e-mails from AdDaptive and no longer wish to receive them, please use the unsubscribe link in the e-mail or contact us at the e-mail address provided below.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to file a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data with your national (or in some countries, regional) data protection authority. The EU Commission has a list here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
Statutory or contractual requirement or other obligation to provide any personal data: Users of our website and others who contact us for business reasons are under no statutory or contractual requirement or other obligation to provide personal information to us via our Website.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this policy, please contact us at email@example.com, or write us at:
AdDaptive Intelligence, Inc.
77 Fourth Ave, 6tth Floor
Waltham, MA 02451
To contact our Data Protection Officer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As noted above, we have a separate Privacy Notice relating to personal information processed by our Platform: https://www.addaptive.com/privacy-platform/